Board of Trustees
- District 1
- Steve Patton
- District 2
- Bill D'Onofrio
- District 3
- Dale Scheiderer
- District 4
- Dave Thornton
- District 5
- Dan Westlake
- District 6
- Jeff Reinhard
- District 7
- Jeff Wilson
You can e-mail any questions or concerns to the URE board of trustees: send email
Consumer-Members of the Cooperative are represented in the business planning of the organization through the democratic election of a Board of Trustees.
Representation is divided into seven geographic districts.
The Board of Trustee election ballots are mailed out in the month of May. When you receive the envelope make sure you read the bios and VOTE for ONE trustee for EVERY district. In addition to the board elections, there might be changes to the terms & conditions or the code of regulation.
The ballot contains your Member number and Passcode which you will need to be able to vote online. Simple instructions are included. Whether you wish to vote ONLINE or by MAIL. Please follow the instructions and make sure your vote is cast by MAY 29 by 4:00pm.
Election results will be announced at the JUNE 1, 2019 Annual Meeting of Members. Registration is 8:30am. Meeting will begin at 9:00am. At the URE office building 15461 US Rt 36 Marysville in the Multi-purpose Room.
The annual nominating process begins in January with interest postcards mailed early in the month.
2019 election timeline
- Dec. 2018 Ohio Cooperative Living (OCL) article on qualifications needed to run for the board
- Jan. 2, 2019 150 days from annual meeting; earliest the board can appoint the nominating committee
- Jan. 3, 2019 Mail member interest cards to the districts
- Jan. 25, 2019 Member interest cards due; validated for membership; mail member application packet
- Jan. 29, 2019 Regular board meeting; appoint nominating committee
- Feb. 4, 2019 Member candidate application due
- Feb. 6, 2019 Notice/packet mailed to nominating committee
- Feb. 21, 2019 Nominating committee meeting
- Feb. 26, 2019 Regular board meeting
- March 7, 2019 Second nominating committee meeting notice (if necessary)
- March 23, 2019 Last day nominations by committee or petition can be filed with the secretary (70 days prior to annual meeting)
- March 26, 2019 Regular board meeting
- April 30, 2019 Regular board meeting
- April 2019 Official meeting notice in May OCL magazine
- May 10, 2019 Latest ballots can be mailed to members (20 days prior to annual meeting)
- May 28, 2019 Regular board meeting
- May 29, 2019 Ballots due
- June 1, 2019 Annual meeting, 9 a.m. at URE office
- June 25, 2019 Reorganization meeting to elect board officers