In this section you'll find the documents provided to assist the URE staff in establishing the energy services your business needs. Also included are the service information form and load information form which need to be filled out and returned for all commercial projects.
The specifications include information on
- Underground electrical conduit installation
- Three Phase Transformer pad installation
- Single Phase overhead service
- Single Phase underground service (200 AMP)
- Single Phase underground service (320 AMP)
- Single Phase underground low profile structure (wood)
- Single Phase underground low-profile structure (steel)
- Three Phase 120/208 self contained service (low profile structure)
- Road Crossing installation
ALL WORK must be approved by URE personnel
If you need clarification of the existing electric documents or additional electrical specifications contact URE engineering services representatives at 937.642.1826.
For natural gas CERC documents and specifications contact Joe Love at 937.642.1826.